July 30, 2021
Winnipeg: AW – Today’s COVID-19 update for Manitoba. Public health officials advise 1 additional deaths in people with COVID-19 have been reported today.
|Total Active Cases||542|
|In Hospital* / ICU||34* / 9|
^Date Correction, adjusted numbers after cases removed.
#Includes cases from Weekend.
*In Hospital except patients in ICU currently.
As of July 29, a total of 873,199 tests have been completed since early February 2020 .
The COVID-19 cases data shows there were:
• 12 new cases in the Interlake–Eastern health region;
• 17 new cases in the Northern health region;
• one new case in the Prairie Mountain Health region;
• four new cases in the Southern Health–Santé Sud health region; and
• 12 new cases in the Winnipeg health region.