July 16, 2021
Winnipeg: AW – Today’s COVID-19 update for Manitoba. Public health officials advise 0 additional deaths in people with COVID-19 have been reported today.
|Total Active Cases||958|
|In Hospital* / ICU||37* / 09|
And 1 in ICU’s
^Date Correction, adjusted numbers after cases removed.
#Includes cases from Weekend.
*In Hospital except patients in ICU currently.
As of July 15, a total of 852,858 tests have been completed since early February 2020 .
The COVID-19 cases data shows there were:
- 10 new cases in the Interlake–Eastern health region;
• 2 new cases in the Northern health region;
• 3 new cases in the Prairie Mountain Health region;
• 9 new cases in the Southern Health–Santé Sud health region; and
• 15 new cases in the Winnipeg health region.